Zoom Blazer Mid | Eric Koston w/ Autographed Box
The Koston Blazer takes a heritage design and tailors it to the needs of the modern skateboarder. This version adds a few surf-inspired details like a stitched upper reminiscent of fish scales and metallic blue details that pay homage to ocean life.
- Snappy and responsive, Zoom Air cushioning helps provide a quick-off-the-ground sensation.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the sole to the upper for a flexible, broken-in feel.
- Tacky rubber sole with herringbone pattern gives you grippy traction.
- Quilted leather ages to soft perfection.
- Embroidered “EK” signature
- Shown: Summit White/White/Nightshade
- Style: DO9399-100
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.