Ben Kadow | Skate Sk8-Hi
- Hard-charging lines mixed with precision creativity and a deep bag of contemporary and old school inspired tricks make Ben Kadow one of the most exciting young skaters out there right now. From his make or slam mentality to his distinct personality and visible irreverence for the status quo, Ben has cemented his status as one to keep an eye on—chipped front tooth, Sharpied white T's and all. A fixture in the New York City scene, Ben’s passion on and off the board seeps through in every aspect of his style, and the new Kadow Skate Sk8-Hi is the perfect example.
- The repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the Kadow Skate Sk8-Hi durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse. For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel. Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability.
The new Kadow Skate Sk8-Hi’s updated foxing tape, along with sturdy suede and canvas uppers, gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.