Autographed Andy Anderson | Heron Flight Deck
Built in a new production area in Powell Peraltas' Santa Barbara, California facility, Powell-Peralta Flight™ decks are stronger and thinner than an average 7-ply. You'll get the feel of it in an hour or two and begin to realize you can do things riding a Flight deck that cannot be done on a 7-ply. Flight decks allow you to extend your limits, because they let you ollie higher, flip faster, do tricks more easily, while lasting considerably longer than most maple 7-plys.
Flight™ Decks are:
• thinner - as thin as your phone
• stronger - more than twice as strong in our tail break tests
• longer lasting - The epoxy infused, fiber reinforced structure of the Flight deck is extremely resistant to breaking, and this structure gives them "everlasting pop" that doesn't fade as your deck slowly wears.
• ollies higher because of greater rebound and snap.
• team testing suggests that Flight decks will last several times longer than a 7-ply, making them a great value as well as a superior performing skateboard.
“There are so many within the skateboarding world who look at skating as a religion which must be practiced to exacting and specific standards; you must conform and ride this type of terrain, you must conform and do these types of tricks, you must not mix this style with that style, you must look this way or else etc. And then once in a while a skater like Andy comes along who doesn’t fit into this fanatical mold, a skater who is such an outsider himself that he doesn’t even fit into skateboarding. He doesn’t fit in because he’s not following it’s false mandates. What Andy is doing is living the creed of what a skateboarder is supposed to be. He’s not conforming nor is he looking for acceptance from conforming, and with that he’s accepting the grief and exclusion that comes with being a true outsider. That is what a real skateboarder is.”